Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holidays always seem so short...

I'm going back to university tomorrow, but it feels like the holidays have only just begun. Admittedly I did have a rather short holiday this time, a week and a half due to having an exam on the last day of exams, when they're normally at least 2 weeks, but surely they're supposed to feel longer than this?

It's not such a bad thing I suppose, being back at university has it's advantages, but everyone likes holidays, having nothing you _have_ to do all day is so nice, and no nagging feeling that you should be studying.

In retrospect these holidays have been pretty good, had the snow camp in the one weekend enclosed in holidays, though it would've been nicer if it had been a little longer. Got a significant amount of work done on my game, caught up on a bunch of sleep, and just blobbed in general doing a few other things, but it would've been nice if it had gone on a little longer.

I do have a much nicer timetable this term compared to the last. At the moment (before any labs or tuts), I start an hour later on mon, tue, thu, and fri, and finish an hour earlier every day. I do have class at 12 on mondays which means I won't be able to make it to the Kohanga liturgy which isn't cool, but these things happen. Anywho, lets see how the next trimester goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment